Conjugated alternating copolymers containing both donor and acceptor moieties in the main chain
Cited 19 times inCited 20 times in
- Conjugated alternating copolymers containing both donor and acceptor moieties in the main chain
- Zhang, Ming; Yang, Changduk; Mishra, Ashok K.; Pisula, Wojciech; Zhou, Gang; Schmaltz, Bruno; Baumgarten, Martin; Muellen, Klaus
- PLASTIC SOLAR-CELLS; ELECTROCHEMICAL PROPERTIES; PHOTOVOLTAIC CELLS; DIBLOCK COPOLYMERS; CHARGE-TRANSFER; POLYMER; HETEROJUNCTIONS; POLYTHIOPHENES; OLIGOMERS; BLOCK
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.2007, no.17, pp.1704 - 1706
- A straightforward synthesis toward two conjugated alternating copolymers consisting of 2,7-linked carbazole donor (2,7-Cz) and ladderized pentaphenylene with diketone bridge (LPPK) acceptor chromophores is reported: the copolymers differ by the repeat unit ratio between the 2,7-Cz and LPPK units within the backbone; energy and charge transfer properties and supramolecular organizations of donor-acceptor moieties in these copolymers have been studied via optical spectroscopy and two-dimensional wide-angle X-ray scattering (2D-WAXS); preliminary results such as the efficient energy and charge transfer and pi-stacking character in the solid state suggest that the copolymers are potentially useful for photovoltaic devices.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.