Visible-near infrared absorbing dithienylcyclopentadienone-thiophene copolymers for organic thin-film transistors
Cited 44 times inCited 44 times in
- Visible-near infrared absorbing dithienylcyclopentadienone-thiophene copolymers for organic thin-film transistors
- Yang, Changduk; Cho, Shinuk; Chiechi, Ryan C.; Walker, Wesley; Coates, Nelson E.; Moses, Daniel; Heeger, Alan J.; Wudl, Fred
- FIELD-EFFECT TRANSISTORS; INTRAMOLECULAR CHARGE-TRANSFER; CROSS-COUPLING REACTIONS; CONJUGATED POLYMERS; ELECTROCHEMICAL PROPERTIES; SEMICONDUCTING POLYMERS; CARRIER MOBILITY; OLIGOMERS; DONOR; POLYTHIOPHENES
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.130, no.49, pp.16524 - 16526
- Structural design, synthesis, and characterization of a series of organic semiconductors consisting exclusively of dithienylcyclopentadienone subunits within a polythiophene backbone are described as the first example for organic electronic devices. The donor (thiophene)-alt-acceptor (cyclopentadienone) copolymers exhibit a substantial p-carrier mobility in OFET but an unexpected noncorrelation between absorption and photoconductivity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.