Colour-tunable spiral photonic actuators
Cited 13 times inCited 13 times in
- Colour-tunable spiral photonic actuators
- Jeong, Kwang-Un; Jang, Ji-Hyun; Koh, Cheong Yang; Graham, Matthew J.; Jin, Kwang-Yong; Park, Soo-Jin; Nah, Changwoon; Lee, Myong-Hoon; Cheng, Stephen Z. D.; Thomas, Edwin L.)
- LIQUID-CRYSTALLINE POLYESTERS; CARBOXYLIC-ACID COMPOUNDS; PHASE-TRANSFORMATIONS; BEHAVIORS; CHEMISTRY; COLLOIDS; GELATIN; SERIES; FILMS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, v.19, no.14, pp.1956 - 1959
- Combining the multi-faceted environmental responsiveness of polymers with photonically active structures, we developed spiral photonic actuators which can reversibly change both shape and colour in response to the chemical environment.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.