Simple synthesis of graphitic ordered mesoporous carbon materials by a solid-state method using metal phthalocyanines
Cited 35 times inCited 35 times in
- Simple synthesis of graphitic ordered mesoporous carbon materials by a solid-state method using metal phthalocyanines
- Lee, Kyu Tae; Ji, Xiule; Rault, Mathieu; Nazar, Linda F.
- Carbon; Heterogeneous catalysis; Mesoporous materials; Solid-state reactions
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.41, no.31, pp.5661 - 5665
- Law and order: When metal phthalocyanines are used as the carbon precursor, pseudo-solidstate in situ chemical vapor deposition on mesoporous silica yields highly graphitic mesoporous carbon materials (see TEM image) with ordered pore structure, high surface area, and high pore volume. This simple synthetic route is suitable for bulk production, and the high degree of graphitization is enhanced by the catalytic action of the metal.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.