Heteroanalogues of PCBM: N-Bridged Imino-PCBMs for Organic Field-Effect Transistors
Cited 37 times inCited 36 times in
- Heteroanalogues of PCBM: N-Bridged Imino-PCBMs for Organic Field-Effect Transistors
- Yang, Changduk; Cho, Shinuk; Heeger, Alan J.; Wudl, Fred
- Azides; Cycloaddition; Electron acceptors; Field-effect transistors; Iminofullerenes
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.48, no.9, pp.1592 - 1595
- (Figure Presented) Crossing the bridge: Two isomeric iminofullerenes, [5,6]-open azafulleroid 1 and [6,6]-closed aziridinofullerene 2, were prepared by cycloaddition C60. These "azalogues" enable the study of the effects of the bridging atom in a fullerene cage, that is, C60-like (5,6-open) versus PCBM-like of their π systems (PCBM=[6,6]-phenyl-C 61-butyric acid methyl ester).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.