Agitation induced loading of sulfur into carbon CMK-3 nanotubes: efficient scavenging of noble metals from aqueous solution
Cited 8 times inCited 6 times in
- Agitation induced loading of sulfur into carbon CMK-3 nanotubes: efficient scavenging of noble metals from aqueous solution
- Ji, Xiulei; Lee, Kyu Tae; Evers, Scott; Nazar, L. F.
- MESOPOROUS SILICA; PLATINUM RECOVERY; CHITOSAN; EQUILIBRIUM; BIOSORPTION; ALGINATE; IONS
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.10, pp.1658 - 1660
- Solid sulfur was completely infiltrated into the channels of mesoporous carbon nanorods in an aqueous medium at room temperature by vigorous stirring. The C-S nanocomposite exhibits ultra-fast Pt sorption, even in extremely dilute solutions.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.