Synthesis of mesoporous silicas of controlled pore wall thickness and their replication to ordered nanoporous carbons with various pore diameters
Cited 259 times inCited 266 times in
- Synthesis of mesoporous silicas of controlled pore wall thickness and their replication to ordered nanoporous carbons with various pore diameters
- Lee, JS; Joo, Sang Hoon; Ryoo, R
- MCM-41 MOLECULAR-SIEVES; NITROGEN ADSORPTION; COPOLYMERS; SBA-15; SIZE
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.124, no.7, pp.1156 - 1157
- A synthesis strategy for the systematic control of the pore wall thickness has been developed for the mesoporous silicas with 2-D hexagonal order using ionic and nonionic surfactant mixtures. The mesoporous silicas have been used as templates for the synthesis of 2-D hexagonally ordered mesoporous carbons with controlled pore diameters. The synthesis strategy and results are useful not only for tailoring the properties of the mesoporous materials but also for extending our insights into the synthesis mechanism.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.