Electrochemical performance of lithium/sulfur batteries with protected Li anodes
Cited 88 times inCited 82 times in
- Electrochemical performance of lithium/sulfur batteries with protected Li anodes
- Lee, YM; Choi, Nam-Soon; Park, JH; Park, JK
- Electrochemical performance; Lithium/sulfur batteries; Protected Li anodes; Protection layer
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF POWER SOURCES, v.119, no., pp.964 - 972
- The protection layer was introduced to the surface of the Li anode to enhance the charge/discharge performance of lithium/sulfur batteries. The protection layer was formed by a cross-linking reaction of the curable monomer in the presence of liquid electrolyte and a photoinitiator. When the Li anode is coated with the protection layer, the unit cells with a liquid electrolyte showed an enhanced charge/discharge performance as compared to cells based on a polymer electrolyte, resulting in an average discharge capacity of 270 mAh/g-cathode during 100 cycles. All the charge/discharge tests were performed at room temperatures.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.