Proton conducting semi-IPN based on Nafion and crosslinked poly(AMPS) for direct methanol fuel cell
Cited 23 times inCited 28 times in
- Proton conducting semi-IPN based on Nafion and crosslinked poly(AMPS) for direct methanol fuel cell
- Cho, KY; Jung, HY; Shin, SS; Choi, Nam-Soon; Sung, SJ; Park, JK; Choi, JH; Park, KW; Sung, YE
- Cell performance; Direct methanol fuel cell; Methanol permeability; Polymer electrolyte membrane; Semi-IPNs
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.50, no.2-3, pp.589 - 593
- For direct methanol fuel cell, the proton conducting membrane based on semi-interpenetrating polymer networks (IPNs) of Nafion and crosslinked poly(AMPS) was prepared and characterized. The modification of Nafion with crosslinked poly(AMPS) such as hydrocarbon polymer changed the state of water in membranes. Without a significant increase of the membrane resistance, the semi-IPNs demonstrated a reduction of the methanol permeability, comparing to the native Nafion. And the maximum power density of AMPS60 increased as much as 22.2% compared with Nafion.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.