The structure of MCM-48 determined by electron crystallography
Cited 109 times inCited 106 times in
- The structure of MCM-48 determined by electron crystallography
- Carlsson, A; Kaneda, M; Sakamoto, Y; Terasaki, O; Ryoo, R; Joo, Sang Hoon
- Issue Date
- OXFORD UNIV PRESS
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRON MICROSCOPY, v.48, no.6, pp.795 - 798
- The structure of the amorphous walls of the mesoporous material MCM-48 was investigated with a combination of high-resolution transmission electron microscopy and selected area electron diffraction, and the three-dimensional structure was reconstructed by electron crystallography. The crystals were well ordered over large areas as shown by the images and diffraction patterns. It was firmly confirmed from Fourier transforms of thin areas that MCM-48 belongs to the Ia3d space group and that the amorphous walls roughly follow the gyroid surface (a minimal surface), but the wall thickness is not uniform.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.