Preparation and electrochemcial characteristics of plasticized polymer electrolytes based upon a P(VdF-co-HFP)/PVAc blend
Cited 38 times inCited 35 times in
- Preparation and electrochemcial characteristics of plasticized polymer electrolytes based upon a P(VdF-co-HFP)/PVAc blend
- Choi, Nam-Soon; Lee, YG; Park, JK; Ko, JM
- Interfacial stability; Kynar; Polymer electrolytes; PVAc blends
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.46, no.10-11, pp.1581 - 1586
- Polymer electrolytes based on the mixture of the blended polymer matrix (P(VdF-co-HFP)(Kynar 2801)/poly(vinyl acetate)(PVAc)) and the liquid electrolyte(EC/PC/1M LiClO4) were prepared by solution casting. Ionic conductivity, interfacial stability with the lithium electrode, and electrochemical stability window of the polymer electrolytes were investigated by varying the PVAc content in the matrix polymer. The ionic conductivity of the plasticized polymer electrolyte slightly decreased with the PVAc content. The ionic conductivity of the polymer electrolyte based on the Kynar 2801/PVAc (7/3, w/w) blend was 2.3 × 10-3 S cm-1 at 25°C. Interfacial stability between the polymer electrolyte and the lithium electrode was enhanced by blending PVAc with the Kynar 2801. The polymer electrolyte based on the Kynar 2801/PVAc (7/3, w/w) blend was electrochemically stable up to 5.0 V.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.