A coated Nafion membrane with a PVdF copolymer/Nafion blend for direct methanol fuel cells (DMFCs)
Cited 17 times inCited 18 times in
- A coated Nafion membrane with a PVdF copolymer/Nafion blend for direct methanol fuel cells (DMFCs)
- Cho, KY; Jung, HY; Choi, Nam-Soon; Sung, SJ; Park, JK; Choi, JH; Sung, YE
- Coating layer; Compatibility; Direct methanol fuel cell; Methanol crossover; PVdF copolymer/Nafion blend
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SOLID STATE IONICS, v.176, no.39-40, pp.3027 - 3030
- To enhance the compatibility between electrode and membrane and also reduce methanol crossover from anode to cathode in direct methanol fuel cells, a Nafion membrane coated with a PVdF copolymer/Nafion blend has been prepared and characterized. This coated Nafion shows reduced methanol crossover and an enhancement in cell performance due to its improved compatibility with the electrode compared to that of native Nafion.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.