Structural characterization of ring polystyrene by liquid chromatography at the critical condition and MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
Cited 39 times inCited 37 times in
- Structural characterization of ring polystyrene by liquid chromatography at the critical condition and MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry
- Park, Soojin; Cho, DY; Kwon, K; Chang, TY; Roovers, J.
- Matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization (MALDI); Ring polymers
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- MACROMOLECULES, v.34, no.21, pp.7570 - 7572
- The side products in a ring polystyrene made by anionic polymerization was studied by liquid chromatography at the chromatographic critical condition (LCCC) and matrix-assisted laser desorption desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry (MALDI-TOF MS). The linear PS contaminants and dimeric ring PS from the monomeric rings were seperated by LCCC from the ring PS. The chain structure was identified by MALDI-TOF MS.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.