Polymer characteriztaion by non-size exclusion chromatograophy: Temperature gradient interaction chromatography
Cited 11 times inCited 11 times in
- Polymer characteriztaion by non-size exclusion chromatograophy: Temperature gradient interaction chromatography
- Chang, TY; Lee, W; Lee, HC; Cho, DH; Park, Soojin
- POLYSTYRENE; POLYISOPRENE
- Issue Date
- AMER LABORATORY-LABCOMPARE
- AMERICAN LABORATORY, v.34, no.14, pp.39 - 41
- The use of non-size exclusion chromatography for polymer characterization was analyzed. Investigations show that the physical properties of synthetic polymers could be determined using molecular weight distribution (MWD). Temperature gradient interaction chromatography (TGIC) was used as the high-resolution tool than size exclusion chromatography (SEC) to measure the MWD of polymers. The results show that TGIC had a loading capacity much higher than SEC which could be used for the preparation of extra high-quality primary and secondary standard polymers.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.