Growth of GaN epitaxial layers on sapphire with preheated ammonia and their structural and optoelectronic properties
Cited 10 times inCited 10 times in
- Growth of GaN epitaxial layers on sapphire with preheated ammonia and their structural and optoelectronic properties
- Kim, HJ; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Yim, S; Na, H; Kee, B; Yoon, E; Kim, J; Park, SH; Jeon, H; Kim, S; Seo, JH; Park, K; Seon, MS; Sone, C; Nam, OH; Park, Y
- Ammonia preheater; Epitaxy; GaN; MOCVD; Nitride semiconductor
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- CURRENT APPLIED PHYSICS, v.3, no.4, pp.351 - 354
- GaN epitaxial layers were grown by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition with preheated ammonia as a group V source. The growth rates of GaN epilayers were little affected when ammonia preheater temperature was varied from room temperature to 1000 degreesC, however, their electrical properties as well as source materials utilization efficiency was significantly improved by using preheated ammonia. GaN epilayers grown with preheated ammonia showed excellent structural and optical properties.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.