Cited 29 times inCited 25 times in
- Electrochemical porosimetry
- Song, Hyun-Kon; Sung, JH; Jung, YH; Lee, KH; Dao, LH; Kim, MH; Kim, HN
- SINGLE-CRYSTAL ELECTRODES; PORE-SIZE DISTRIBUTION; POROUS-ELECTRODES; IMPEDANCE MEASUREMENTS; IMMITTANCE SPECTROSCOPY; NONCYLINDRICAL PORES; ANION ADSORPTION; ACTIVATED CARBON; SURFACE-AREA; DISPERSION
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.151, no.3, pp.E102 - E109
- We have developed electrochemical porosimetry (ECP) for analyzing microstructures of porous electrodes in situ, which can give most meaningful geometric information in electrochemical systems. The methodology is based on a model that relates electro-chemical impedance data with microstructural information. Pore length (lp), as well as pore size distribution could be obtained by fitting the model to the experimental impedance data of a porous electrode. This geometric information was validated for microporous, mesoporous, and macroporous samples. Also, the ECP could be used as a nondestructive probe to investigate the construction of electrochemical devices.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.