Optical properties of In-rich InGaN/GaN single quantum well structures with high density of clusters
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- Optical properties of In-rich InGaN/GaN single quantum well structures with high density of clusters
- Sun, YP; Cho, YH; Kim, HM; Kang, TW; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Yoon, E
- Clusters; In-rich InGaN/GaN single quantum well; Metalorganic chemical vapor deposition; Optical properties
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.45, no., pp.S615 - S617
- An In-rich InGaN/GaN single quantum well structure has been successfully grown by metalorganic chemical vapor deposition. Optical properties were systematically studied by photoluminescence (PL), PL excitation (PLE), selective excitation PL and cathodoluminescence (CL). The PL intensity of the In-rich InGaN structure decreased only by a factor of 17.7 when the temperature increased from 10 K to 300 K, showing a high quantum efficiency. Two different InGaN-related emissions and absorption-edges have been verified by selective excitation PL and PLE. CL observation showed that the epilayer agglomerated together to form clusters due to the large lattice and thermal mismatch and that the two different InGaN emissions originated from spatially different regions.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.