타이타늄 산화물층을 도입한 고분자 태양전지의 효율 향상 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 타이타늄 산화물층을 도입한 고분자 태양전지의 효율 향상 연구
- Other Titles
- Efficiency Enhancement in Polymer Solar Cells by Introducing Titanium Dioxide Layer
- Lee, HH; Kim, HJ; Kim, Jin Young; Cho, SW; Park, SH; Kim, SH; Lee, K
- Issue Date
- 새물리, v.50, no.3, pp.160 - 164
- We demonstrate that high eciency polymer solar cells can be fabricated using titanium oxide(TiOx) as an optical spacer. When a TiOx layer is deposited via a typical sol-gel process between the active layer and cathode, the devices exhibit almost 50 % enhancement in the external quantum
eciency and in the power conversion eciency. The a TiOx layer acts as an ideal optical spacer by modifying the distribution of the optical electric eld energy inside the device, thereby inducing more photogenerated charge carriers in the polymer solar cell.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.