Electrochromism of 2,2'-azinobis(3-ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulfonate) incorporated into conducting polymer as a dopant
Cited 21 times inCited 21 times in
- Electrochromism of 2,2'-azinobis(3-ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulfonate) incorporated into conducting polymer as a dopant
- Song, Hyun-Kon; Lee, EJ; Oh, SM
- FILM; 2,2'-AZINOBIS(3-ETHYLBENZOTHIAZOLINE-6-SULFONATE); PHTHALOCYANINE; ELECTRODE; DEVICES
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, v.17, no.9, pp.2232 - 2233
- The multicolor electrochromism of 2,2′-Azinobis(3- ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulfonate) incorporated into conducting polymer as a dopant was analyzed. The redox reaction of ABTS/its radical was reversible with one electron transfer. Energy-dispersive spectroscopy revealed the existence of sulfur that originates only from ABTS. The transmission spectra were obtained with the anodic and cathodic coloration of the ABTS-doped polypyrrole (pPy[ABTS]) in the visible region.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.