Oxygen exchange kinetics of epitaxial PrBaCo(2)O(5+delta) thin films
Cited 88 times inCited 58 times in
- Oxygen exchange kinetics of epitaxial PrBaCo(2)O(5+delta) thin films
- Kim, Guntae; Wang, S; Jacobson, AJ; Yuan, Z; Donner, W; Chen, CL; Reimus, L; Brodersen, P; Mims, CA
- Electrical conductivity relaxation (ECR); Isotope exchange and depth profiling (IEDP); Oxygen exchange kinetics; Rapid surface exchange kinetics
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.88, no.2, pp.1 - 3
- The oxygen exchange kinetics of thin films of the oxygen-deficient double perovskite PrBa Co2 O5+δ (PBCO) have been determined by electrical conductivity relaxation (ECR) and by oxygen-isotope exchange and depth profiling (IEDP). Microstructural studies indicate that the PBCO films, prepared by pulsed laser deposition, have excellent single-crystal quality and epitaxial nature. The ECR and IEDP measurements reveal that the PBCO films have high electronic conductivity and rapid surface exchange kinetics, although the ECR data indicate the presence of two distinct kinetic pathways. The rapid surface kinetics compared with those of other perovskites suggest the application of PBCO as a cathode material in intermediate-temperature solid oxide fuel cells.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.