An Overview of Machine Learning for Asset Management
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An Overview of Machine Learning for Asset Management
- Lee, Yongjae; Thompson, John R. J.; Kim, Jang Ho; Kim, Woo Chang; Fabozzi, Francesco A.
- Issue Date
- Institutional Investor Systems
- JOURNAL OF PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Machine learning has been widely used in the asset management industry to improve operations and make data-driven decisions. This article provides an overview of machine learning for asset management by presenting various machine learning models in the context of their applications, including general classification and regression, time-series forecasting, natural language processing, dimension reduction, reinforcement learning, data generation, recommendation, and clustering. Additionally, it highlights the challenges of implementing machine learning in asset management, such as data quality and quantity, interpretability, and fairness.
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.