Electroreflectance and photoluminescence study on InGaN alloys
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Electroreflectance and photoluminescence study on InGaN alloys
- Yoon, Jung-Won; Kim, Sung Soo; Cheong, Hyeonsik; Seo, Hui-Chan; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Kim, Hee Jin; Shin, Yoori; Yoon, Euijoon; Park, Yoon-Soo
- Electroreflectance; InGan; Photoluminescence
- Issue Date
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY, v.49, no.5, pp.2143 - 2146
- Photoluminescence (PL) and electroreflectance (ER)measurements on In-rich In xGa 1-xN films grown by using metal-organic chemical vapor deposition at 640 °C and 670 °C were performed. Franz-Keldysh Oscillations (FKO's) were observed in the ER spectra. The analysis of the FKO's shows phase separation of InN for the In 0.8Ga 0.2N film, regardless of the growth temperature, whereas in the PL spectrum multiple peaks were resolved only in the sample grown at 640 °C. This indicates that phase separation exists in this kind of In-rich InGaN alloy independent of the growth temperature. From a deconvolution of the FKO signal in the ER spectra, the bandgap energy of In-rich In xGa 1-xN could be estimated. The dependence of the bandgap energy of the In xGa 1-xN alloy on the In composition (x) was obtained from this information.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.