Epitaxial behavior and transport properties of PrBaCo2O5 thin films on (001) SrTiO3
Cited 18 times inCited 10 times in
- Epitaxial behavior and transport properties of PrBaCo2O5 thin films on (001) SrTiO3
- Yuan, Z; Liu, J.; Chen, C. L.; Wang, C. H.; Luo, X. G.; Chen, X. H.; Kim, Guntae; Huang, D. X.; Wang, S. S.; Jacobson, A. J.; Donner, W.
- Epitaxial behavior; Plane directions; Single crystallinity
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.90, no.21, pp.1 - 3
- Highly conductive PrBa Co2 O5.5+δ thin films were grown on (001) SrTi O3 by pulsed laser deposition. Microstructural studies from synchrotron x-ray diffraction and transmission electron microscopy reveal that the as-grown PrBa Co2 O5.5+δ films are a -axis oriented with excellent single crystallinity. Two domain structures with c axes in the plane directions parallel to the substrate surface were found with an atomic sharp interface. Transport property and isothermal magnetoresistance measurements for both as-grown and post-annealing were done to understand the physical properties of the films. An abnormal positive magnetoresistance effect was observed in the postannealed films, which suggests that the spins in the system are polarized easier.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.