Growth behavior and optical properties of In-rich InGaN quantum dots by metal-organic chemical vapor deposition
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- Growth behavior and optical properties of In-rich InGaN quantum dots by metal-organic chemical vapor deposition
- Kim, Hee Jin; Kwon, Soon-Yong; Kim, Hyun Jin; Na, Hyunseok; Shin, Yoori; Lee, Keon-Hun; Kwak, Ho-Sang; Cho, Yong Hoon; Yoon, Jung Won; Cheong, Hyeonsik; Yoon, Euijoon
- Blue lasers; Growth behavior; In-rich InGaN; International symposium; Metal-organic chemical vapor deposition
- Issue Date
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Physica Status Solidi (C) Current Topics in Solid State Physics, v.4, no.1, pp.112 - 115
- We successfully grew In-rich In0.8Ga0.2N/GaN quantum dots (QDs) by metal-organic chemical vapor deposition. We obtained uniform QDs with density of 1.3 × 1010 /cm2 by optimizing growth conditions. Strong photoluminescence (PL) emission from In-rich InGaN/GaN QDs was observed at room temperature and emission wavelength was varied from 404 nm to 454 nm depending on QD size. It is strongly suggested that QDs leads to higher radiative recombination efficiency from temperature-dependent PL measurement.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.