Strontium Doping Effect on High-Performance PrBa1-xSrxCo2O5+delta as a Cathode Material for IT-SOFCs
Cited 10 times inCited 7 times in
- Strontium Doping Effect on High-Performance PrBa1-xSrxCo2O5+delta as a Cathode Material for IT-SOFCs
- Park, Seonhye; Choi, Sihyuk; Kim, Junyoung; Shin, Jeeyoung; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- The Electrochemical Society
- ECS ELECTROCHEMISTRY LETTERS, v.1, no.5, pp.F29 - F32
- The strontium effect in PrBa1-xSrxCo2O5+? (x = 0, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, and 1.0) oxides was investigated based on their structural characteristics, electrical properties, and electrochemical performance. Electrical conductivities increase with increasing strontium content due to the higher oxygen content and coordination number. The area specific resistance (ASR) of PrBa1-xSrxCo2O5+? were measured on Ce0.9Gd0.1O1.95 (GDC) and the minimum ASR values were observed at x = 0.5 and 0.75. Electrochemical performance of PrBa1-xSrxCo2O5+? cathodes was measured using Ni-GDC anode-supported cell. The maximum power density was 1.08Wcm-2 at 600C for x = 0.5 and 0.75.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.