Thermoelectric properties of nanoporous three-dimensional graphene networks
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Thermoelectric properties of nanoporous three-dimensional graphene networks
- Jang, Ji-Hyun; Thiyagarajan, Pradheep; Oh, Min-Wook; Yoon, Jong-Chul
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, v.105, no.3, pp.1 - 4
- We propose three dimensional-graphene nanonetworks (3D-GN) with pores in the range of 10 similar to 20 nm as a potential candidate for thermoelectric materials. The 3D-GN has a low thermal conductivity of 0.90 W/mK @773 K and a maximum electrical conductivity of 6660 S/m @773 K. Our results suggest a straightforward way to individually control two interdependent parameters, sigma and kappa, in the nanoporous graphene structures to ultimately improve the figure of merit value.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.