Quasi 3D ECE imaging system for study of MHD instabilities in KSTAR
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Quasi 3D ECE imaging system for study of MHD instabilities in KSTAR
- Yun, Gunsu; Lee, Woochang; Choi, Minjun J.; Lee, Jisan; Kim, Moohwan; Leem, J.; Nam, Yoonbum; Choe, G. H.; Park, Hyeon Keo; Park, Hyeok; Woo, D. S.; Kim, K. W.; Domier, Calvin W.; Luhmann, Neville C.; Ito, N.; Mase, Atsushi; Lee, Sang G.
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS, v.85, no.11, pp.11D820
- A second electron cyclotron emission imaging (ECEI) system has been installed on the KSTAR tokamak, toroidally separated by 1/16th of the torus from the first ECEI system. For the first time, the dynamical evolutions of MHD instabilities from the plasma core to the edge have been visualized in quasi-3D for a wide range of the KSTAR operation (B0 = 1.7∼3.5 T). This flexible diagnostic capability has been realized by substantial improvements in large-aperture quasi-optical microwave components including the development of broad-band polarization rotators for imaging of the fundamental ordinary ECE as well as the usual 2nd harmonic extraordinary ECE.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.