Improved accuracy in the estimation of the tearing mode stability parameters (Delta ' and w(c)) using 2D ECEI data in KSTAR
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Improved accuracy in the estimation of the tearing mode stability parameters (Delta ' and w(c)) using 2D ECEI data in KSTAR
- Choi, Minjun J.; Yun, Gunsu S.; Lee, Woochang; Park, Hyeon Keo; Park, Young-Seok; Sabbagh, Steve A.; Gibson, Kieran J.; Bowman, Christopher; Domier, Calvin W.; Luhmann, Neville C., Jr.; Bak, Jun-Gyo; Lee, Sang G.
- Issue Date
- INT ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY
- NUCLEAR FUSION, v.54, no.8, pp.1 - 7
- The accuracy in estimation of two important tearing mode stability parameters (Delta' and w(c)) is improved by employing two-dimensional (2D) ECE imaging data which help one to overcome the resolution limit of conventional one-dimensional data. The experimentally measured 2D images are directly compared with synthetic ones from a tearing mode T-e model to estimate the parameters and an excellent agreement is achieved. The results imply that the observed tearing mode is classically stable but has non-negligible bootstrap current drive.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.