Untangling pi-pi*/n-pi* orbital interactions via time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Untangling pi-pi*/n-pi* orbital interactions via time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy
- Shaffer, JP; Schultz, Thomas; Schmitt, M; Underwood, JG; Stolow, A
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- SPRINGER SERIES IN CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.66, pp.338 - 340
- The ultrafast photochemical dynamics of π-π*/n-π* orbital interactions are determined using time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy. We compare the spectra of several linear α,β-enones and 1,3-butadiene. We find two different ultrafast decay paths for the α,β-enones, both predicted by ab initio calculations.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.