Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of an antimicrobial protein from Pharbitis nil
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Crystallization and preliminary crystallographic studies of an antimicrobial protein from Pharbitis nil
- Ha, SC; Min, D; Koo, JC; Kim, Y; Yun, DJ; Cho, Moo Je; Kim, KK
- CRYSTAL-STRUCTURE; HEVEIN; RESOLUTION
- Issue Date
- ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION D-BIOLOGICAL CRYSTALLOGRAPHY, v.57, no., pp.263 - 265
- An antimicrobial protein from seeds of Pharbitis nil (Pn-AMP) which shows an antifungal activity towards several agriculturally important plant pathogens has been crystallized in the presence of equimolar N-acetylglucosamine with sodium citrate as precipitant. The crystal belongs to the hexagonal space group P6(1)22 (or P6(5)22), with unit-cell parameters a = b = 29.33 (5), c = 133.44 (12) Angstrom. Native data were collected using a crystal at 100 K to a resolution of 1.78 Angstrom.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.