Dynamics of excited-state proton transfer systems via time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy
Cited 95 times inCited 89 times in
- Dynamics of excited-state proton transfer systems via time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy
- Lochbrunner, S; Schultz, Thomas; Schmitt, M; Shaffer, JP; Zgierski, MZ; Stolow, A
- ULTRAFAST INTERNAL-CONVERSION; ORTHO-HYDROXYACETOPHENONE; ORTHO-HYDROXYBENZALDEHYDE; IONIZATION SPECTROSCOPY; POLYATOMIC-MOLECULES; ELECTRONIC STATES; FEMTOSECOND; 1-HYDROXY-2-ACETONAPHTHONE; FLUORESCENCE; CLUSTERS
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.114, no.6, pp.2519 - 2522
- The use of time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy for analyzing excited state intramolecular proton transfer (ESIPT) and internal conversion dynamics in a model system was investigated. The photoelectron spectra of both the excited state enol and keto tautomers were presented as a function of pump laser wavelength and pump-probe time delay. It was found that the internal conversion dynamics in o-hydroxybenzaldehyde (OHBA) was influenced by interactions with a close-lying nπ* state.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.