Time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy: Charge & energy flow in molecules
Cited 0 times inCited 1 times in
- Time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy: Charge & energy flow in molecules
- Shaffer, JP; Schultz, Thomas; Underwood, JG; Hayden, CC; Stolow, A
- Issue Date
- Springer Verlag
- SPRINGER SERIES IN CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.71, pp.71 - 75
- The coupled flow of charge and energy in molecules lies at the heart of photochemistry, photobiology and active molecular electronics. Time resolved photoelectron spectroscopy characterizates these dynamics by disentangling the electronic and vibrational aspects. Femtosecond Coincidence-Imaging, with angle and energy resolved detection of photoions and photoelectrons in coincidence, provides even greater levels of detail.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.