Small molecules based on 6,7-difluoroquinoxaline and thieno[3,2-b]thiophene for solution-processed solar cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Small molecules based on 6,7-difluoroquinoxaline and thieno[3,2-b]thiophene for solution-processed solar cells
- Kong, MinSung; Song, Suhee; Lee, Won-Ki; Kim, Jin Young; Jin, Youngeup
- Issue Date
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- MOLECULAR CRYSTALS AND LIQUID CRYSTALS, v.759, no.1, pp.106 - 115
- Fluorinated quinoxaline-based small molecules, SM1, SM2, and SM3, were developed as the donor materials for photovoltaic cells. The small molecules containing a 2,3-didodecyl-6,7-difluoroquinoxaline as the electron-deficient unit and thienothiophene as the electron rich units were synthesized by Stille coupling. The small molecules exhibit satisfactory thermal stability and a broad absorption band from 400 to 700 nm. The HOMO/LUMO energy levels of SM1, SM2, and SM3 were -5.70/-3.48, -5.57/-3.42, and -5.66/-3.59 eV, respectively. SM3 with the alkyl group at 4-position in terminal thiophene units has lower HOMO energy levels to increase the V-OC value.
- Appears in Collections:
- CN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.