Preparation of micro-porous gel polymer for lithium ion polymer battery
Cited 26 times inCited 27 times in
- Preparation of micro-porous gel polymer for lithium ion polymer battery
- Kim, JY; Kim, SK; Lee, SJ; Lee, Sang-Young; Lee, HM; Ahn, S
- Gelling polymer; Phase-transition; Porous morphology; Silica; Wetting
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.50, no.2-3, pp.363 - 366
- We have developed a micro-porous gelling polymer layer which is formed on both the sides of support polyolefin separator with wet or dry processing technique. Morphologies of gel-coated layer are dependent on the compositions and process conditions, such as solvent/non-solvent combination and stretching ratios. The micro-porous gelling layer is used for the assembly of the lithium ion polymer battery of LG Chemical Ltd. The structure of battery is given elsewhere and the battery has excellent discharge performance with 94% of 2C discharge performance at room temperature.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.