Phase behavior of gel-type polymer electrolytes and its influence on electrochemical properties
Cited 8 times inCited 7 times in
- Phase behavior of gel-type polymer electrolytes and its influence on electrochemical properties
- Lee, Sang-Young; Meyer, W.H.; Wegner, G.
- Conducting materials; Gels; Lithium; Phase diagrams; Polymers
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- CHEMPHYSCHEM, v.6, no.1, pp.49 - 53
- Composition-dependent glass transition temperature: The authors perform a quantitative analysis on the thermodynamic phase behavior of gel-type polymer electrolytes (GPE). The picture shows a differential scanning calorimeter (DSC) thermogram of poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) based GPE as a function of composition (PC=propylene carbonate).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.