First sign changes of modular forms for general level N
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- First sign changes of modular forms for general level N
- Cho, Perter J.; JIn, Seokho; Lim, Subong
- Issue Date
- Academic Press
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, v.523, no.2, pp.127045
- Let f(z) = En>0 a(n)qn be a cusp form of weight k on Gamma 0(N) with real Fourier coefficients a(n). When N is squarefree, Choie and Kohnen gave a bound that the first sign change of a(n) occurs, and recently it was improved by He and Zhao. In this paper, we compute a bound for the first sign change problem for arbitrary N.(c) 2023 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.