Oxygen non-stoichiometry, defect equilibrium and electrical properties of La0.8Sr0.2Sc0.2Mn0.8O 3±δ
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Oxygen non-stoichiometry, defect equilibrium and electrical properties of La0.8Sr0.2Sc0.2Mn0.8O 3±δ
- Kim, Guntae; Sengodan, Sivapraka; Kim, Junyoung; Shin, Jeeyoung
- OXIDE FUEL-CELLS; ANODE
- Issue Date
- The Electrochemical Society
- ECS Transactions, v.57, no.1, pp.1647 - 1654
- Non-stoichiometric variation of oxygen content in La0.8Sr 0.2Sc0.2Mn0.8O3±δ were determined by means of coulometric titration as a function of oxygen partial pressure p(O2) and temperature. La0.8Sr0.2Sc 0.2Mn0.8O3±δ oxides shows oxygen excess and oxygen deficient composition depending on p(O2). Random defect model was constructed based on the experimental oxygen non-stoichiometry. The non-stoichiometric variation of oxygen content of La0.8Sr 0.2Sc0.2Mn0.8O3±δ can be explained by the defect equilibrium model. Thermodynamic quantities such as partial molar enthalpy and partial molar entropy were calculated using Gibbs-Hemholtz equation. Electrical conductivity measurements were performed as a function of oxygen partial pressure and temperature, which shows a typical p-type behavior.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.