Strontium effect of lanthanum doped ordered Perovskite composite cathode on electrochemical characteristics for IT-SOFCs
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Strontium effect of lanthanum doped ordered Perovskite composite cathode on electrochemical characteristics for IT-SOFCs
- Choi, Sihyuk; Park, Seonhye; Shin, Jeeyoung; Kim, Guntae
- Issue Date
- The Electrochemical Society
- ECS Transactions, v.57, no.1, pp.2157 - 2162
- The effects of Sr substitution for Ba on the structural properties, electrical conductivity, and electrochemical performance of a cation-ordered perovskite LaBaCo2O5+δ(LBCO) oxide have been investigated as a cathode material for IT-SOFC applications. The electrical conductivity of LaBa0.5Sr0.5Co2O 5+δ (LBSCO) is much higher than that of Sr-free LBCO. The minimum area specific resistance value is achieved at LBSCO composite with 40 wt % Ce0.9Gd0.1O2+δ (GDC). The best performance of LBSCO-40GDC based on a GDC electrolyte reaches 1.254 W cm-2 at 600 °C. Therefore, the ordered perovsikte structure, LBSCO-40GDC, is a potential candidate cathode material in IT-SOFC applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.