Optimal tone curve characteristics of transparent display for preferred image reproduction
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Optimal tone curve characteristics of transparent display for preferred image reproduction
- Kwak, Youngshin; Baek, Ye Seul; Kim, Jongchan
- Issue Date
- Society for Information Display
- SID International Symposium Digest of Technical Papers, v.45, no.1, pp.1123 - 1126
- Preferred monitor gamma setting is compared between normal and 10%-transmittance transparent display by simulating indoor lighting condition using LCD monitor. Four test images are manipulated to have 10 different monitor gamma values both for normal and transparent display. Based on 10 observers' judgment, it is found that lower gamma setting is preferred for transparent display than that for normal display. The preferred gamma settings for normal and transparent display have the similar lightness difference between gray levels.
Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.