울산광역시 악취발생 현황과 통합관리체계 구축 제안
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 울산광역시 악취발생 현황과 통합관리체계 구축 제안
- Other Titles
- Occurrence of Odor and Suggestions for a Comprehensive Management System in Ulsan, South Korea
- Issue Date
- 환경분석과 독성보건, v.25, no.1, pp.43 - 49
- In Ulsan, large-scale industrial facilities emit large amounts of various odors and hazardous air pollutants. This study investigated the current status of odor problems in Ulsan and suggested a comprehensive management system. Owing to the geographical conditions, weather conditions, major industrial complexes, and management of emission facilities, complaints about odor occur mainly in summer. The city authority responds to odor problems by preparing comprehensive measures to prevent odors and introducing unmanned sampling devices, real-time monitors, and a mobile monitoring system. Major odor substances and pollution characteristics can be identified through these efforts, but information on specific odor substances, complex odors, emission sources, and transport pathways is lacking. Therefore, it is necessary to upgrade the current monitoring system and establish a comprehensive management system to solve this problem.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.