Porous metal-organic frameworks based on metal-organic polyhedra with nanosized cavities as supramolecular building blocks: Two-fold interpenetrating primitive cubic networks of [CU6L8](12+) nanocages
Cited 41 times inCited 43 times in
- Porous metal-organic frameworks based on metal-organic polyhedra with nanosized cavities as supramolecular building blocks: Two-fold interpenetrating primitive cubic networks of [CU6L8](12+) nanocages
- Park, Jaejoon; Hong, Seunghee; Moon, Dohyun; Park, Mira; Lee, Kyungjin; Kang, Sangmi; Zou, Yang; John, Rohith P.; Kim, Ghyung Hwa; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.46, no.24, pp.10208 - 10213
- Discrete metal-organic polyhedra (MOP) with nanosized cavities and/or clusters of MOP could be prepared when C3-symmetric facial ligands and a potential hexatopic Cu(II) ion are combined in the presence of perchlorate as a weak linker, while similar reaction conditions in the presence of a nitrate linker led to extended metal-organic frameworks made of MOP as supramolecular building blocks.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.