Novel 36-membered dodecanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle
Cited 50 times inCited 48 times in
- Novel 36-membered dodecanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle
- John, RP; Lee, K; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, no.23, pp.2660 - 2661
- A novel dodecanuclear manganese metalladiazamacrocycle was synthesized employing a new pentadentate ligand N-2-pentenoylsalicylhydrazide (H 3tpeshz) by supramolecular self-assembly. The backbone of this metal-organic assembly is a repeating unit of an M-N-N-M linkage that extends to complete a 36-membered cyclic structure involving 12 manganese(III) centers. Successive manganese centers are in a chemically different ⋯ ABABAB⋯-type environment while the chirality varies as ⋯ΛΛΔΔΛΛ⋯. The unique arrangement of manganese centers results in a highly puckered metalladiazamacrocycle with an S6-point group symmetry.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.