Cited 4 times inCited 4 times in
- Cholesteryl isobutylcarbonate
- Park, YJ; Bae, J; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- Blackwell Publishing Inc.
- ACTA CRYSTALLOGRAPHICA SECTION E: STRUCTURE REPORTS ONLINE, v.61, pp.O2312 - O2314
- Cholesteryl isobutylcarbonate, C 32H 54O 3, contains two molecules (A and B) in the asymmetric unit. The isobutylcarbonate chain of molecule A and the isoprenoid tail of molecule B are each conformationally disordered over two positions. The two distinct molecules form separate stacks along the screw axes so that they are arranged in an antiparallel array, forming monolayers with a thickness of d 001 = 19.412 A. The central regions of the monolayers are characterized by efficient molecular packing and are separated by interface regions, which are more loosely packed.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.