Organic-inorganic hybrid nanomaterial as a new fluorescent chemosensor and adsorbent for copper ion
Cited 54 times inCited 46 times in
- Organic-inorganic hybrid nanomaterial as a new fluorescent chemosensor and adsorbent for copper ion
- Lee, Soo Jin; Lee, Shim Sung; Lah, Myoung Soo; Hong, Jae-Min; Jung, Jong Hwa
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, no.43, pp.4539 - 4541
- Functionalized silica nanotube (FSNT) possessing the phenanthroline moiety as a fluorescent receptor was fabricated by sol gel reaction, and the binding ability of FSNT with metal ions was evaluated by fluorophotometry.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.