Edge-directed [(M-2)(2)L-4] tetragonal metal-organic polyhedra decorated using a square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
Cited 20 times inCited 21 times in
- Edge-directed [(M-2)(2)L-4] tetragonal metal-organic polyhedra decorated using a square paddle-wheel secondary building unit
- Prakash, M. Jaya; Oh, Minhak; Liu, Xinfang; Han, Kwi Nam; Seong, Gi Hun; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.12, pp.2049 - 2051
- A general strategy was developed for edge-directed self-assembly of tetragonal metal-organic polyhedra (MOPs) having a C-4 symmetry Cu-2(II)(COO)(4) paddle-wheel as a secondary building unit, using C-2 symmetric dicarboxylic ligands as pincer-type primary building units.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.