INVARIANT IMBEDDING IN ENGINEERING DESIGN
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- INVARIANT IMBEDDING IN ENGINEERING DESIGN
- LEE, ES; Jung, Mooyoung
- Issue Date
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS, v.119, no.1-2, pp.153 - 163
- The invariant imbedding concept is shown to be a useful tool for avoiding certain computational difficulties in engineering design. By avoiding these difficulties, the original design problem can be solved in a fairly straightforward fashion. The use of solution oriented design can be avoided. Various examples are given to show the effectiveness of this approach.
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.