A MULTI-ECHELON AND MULTI-INDENTURE REPAIRABLE ITEM QUEUING MODEL DURING EMERGENCIES
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A MULTI-ECHELON AND MULTI-INDENTURE REPAIRABLE ITEM QUEUING MODEL DURING EMERGENCIES
- Jung, Mooyoung; LEE, ES
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTER MODELLING, v.12, no.7, pp.851 - 864
- The fluid and diffusion approximation for queuing modeling are used to investigate the emergency supply and inventory situations for repairable and expensive sub-indentured items in a large and complex multi-indentured multi-echelon system. It is shown that this approach is a very effective technique for testing emergency situations of complex systems. Various numerical examples are solved to illustrate the approach and to show the dynamics during an emergency situation.
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.