FLEXIBLE PROCESS SEQUENCING USING PETRI-NET THEORY
Cited 17 times inCited 24 times in
- FLEXIBLE PROCESS SEQUENCING USING PETRI-NET THEORY
- LEE, KH; Jung, Mooyoung
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- COMPUTERS & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, v.28, no.2, pp.279 - 290
- This paper presents a new methodology for flexible process sequencing using a Petri net based approach. In the proposed approach Petri nets are used as a unified framework for representing both operation planning knowledge and process sequence. In specific, the approach taken comprises: (1) modeling operation selection and sequencing knowledge using a Petri net based approach, (2) representing the flexible sequence of operations using Petri net formalism, and (3) linearizing a flexible process sequence using T-INVARIANT analysis. An illustrative example of HoleMakingProcess has been used to demonstrate the Petri net modeling, the operation selection and sequencing procedure (called state propagation procedure), and the linearization procedure.
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.