Assembly of a heterobinuclear 2-D network: A rare example of endo- and exocyclic coordination of Pd-II/Ag-I in a single macrocycle
Cited 39 times inCited 41 times in
- Assembly of a heterobinuclear 2-D network: A rare example of endo- and exocyclic coordination of Pd-II/Ag-I in a single macrocycle
- Yoon, I; Seo, J; Lee, JE; Park, KM; Kim, JS; Lah, Myoung Soo; Lee, SS
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.45, no.9, pp.3487 - 3489
- The S3O2 macrocycle L-1 was synthesized by a dithiol-dihalide coupling reaction under high-dilution conditions. The reaction of L-1 with K2PdCl4 afforded an exocoordinated complex 1, [cisCl(2)Pd(L-1)], which can then be manipulated to provide a heterobinuclear complex 3, J[Pd(L-1)Ag(NO3)(2.5)](NO3)(0.5)}(n), utilizing endocyclic Pd-II and exocyclic Ag-I in a single macrocycle through a successive reaction with AgNO3. The network of 3 contains a unique honeycomb-like 2-D sheet made up of the repeating unit [Ag-6(NO3)(6)].
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.