Triangular assembly through charged hydrogen bonds in polar solvent
Cited 5 times inCited 1 times in
- Triangular assembly through charged hydrogen bonds in polar solvent
- Lee, Ho Yong; Moon, Dohyun; Lah, Myoung Soo; Hong, Jong-In
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.71, no.24, pp.9225 - 9228
- (Chemical Equation Presented) We have demonstrated a triangular assembly driven by 12 charged hydrogen bonds and π-π interactions. This assembly is stable even in polar solvents because of its charged hydrogen-bond nature. Helical arrangement of the complex is confirmed by its crystal structure. A solution structure is assigned to the D3 isomer corresponding to the solid-state structure by temperature-dependent 1H NMR experiments.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.